MEAN WELL’s first-generation charger PB family 120~1000W models have been on the market for more than 20 years since 2000. In order to meet market demand for more cost-effective chargers, MEAN WELL has planned the new generation NPB/NPP family with 120~1700W chargers, The first wave release will launch the 120/240/360W high-reliability and portable wide voltage range charger NPB-120/240/360 series.
NPB-120/240/360 uses a new high-efficiency circuit design, with enables small size, high efficiency, and flexibility. In comparison to the previous generation PB-120/230/300/360 series, the main differences are smaller size (except 120W), higher efficiency up to 93%, adjustable output voltage and current, variety of standard charging connectors, ITE and household dual safety approval, and competitive pricing. The NPB-120/240/360 are suitable for electric bicycles, scooters, hand-held power tools, mobile robots, unmanned vehicles, various DC mobile devices charging, and more. In order to allow users to quickly understand the differences between the old and new generations, please refer to the table below for details.
• 90~264Vac universal AC input, built-in PFC
• Charger for compatible with lead-acid and li-ion batteries
• Fanless design (120W/240W only)
• Wide adjustable output range by VR:
– Charging voltage adjustable (10.5~15.2V, 21~30.4V, 42~60.8V)
– Charging current adjustable (50~100% rated current)
• 2 or 3 stage selectable by DIP S.W
• No load power consumption< 0.15W (AC S.W off)
• -30~+70oC wide operating temperature
• Protections: Short circuit / Over voltage / Over temperature / Battery reverse polarity protection
• Comply with UL/EN62368-1 and EN60335-1/2-29 dual certification
• Front panel LED indicator for charging status
• 3 years warranty